Disable or remove 'drop' button on toolbar - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Joseph Marlin
Subject Disable or remove 'drop' button on toolbar
Date
List pgadmin-support
We give pgadmin3 to some managers and other non-developers to allow them to run reports and scripts that we
(development)write for them.

The ease of pressing the 'drop' button on the main toolbar makes me really worried, even with the confirmation
dialogue.Even I have accidentally clicked it a few times. I can't imagine why I'd even want such a convenient way to
dropour entire production schema.

Is there any way to remove this button from the toolbar, or disable it? I could then go remove it from all the
managers'installations (and mine!).

Thanks!
Joseph Marlin