Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:14 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 16:04 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Well "selling" shirts depends on who is doing it and the show of course.
> I am surprised we only sold 25 at SCALE.

FYI, we sold far fewer shirts at FOSDEM than we expected. The only
theories we came up with were that other stands were selling their
shirts for sky-high prices so noone was bothering to look at any. Oh,
and the downturn in global economy of course.

Stuffed Slonik's and mugs on the other hand, were flying off the table
almost as fast as we could unpack them (well, nearly :-p), despite the
fact the elephants go for 25 Euros each.

--
Dave Page