Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Josh,
>
> > We are taking a loss at 5. 10 is a better option.
>
> We're taking a loss regardless.  Better to get something for the shirts
> than to hold onto them and eventually throw them away.  We have more
> women's L and XL shirts than we will ever get rid of, especially since
> the fabric on the women's shirts is lower quality and we'll want to
> replace them as soon as someone finds a better source.

I just need someone to tell me what weight they want. When I tried to
get the same weight was the men's I was told it would be too heavy. So
some lady needs to step up and say what they want. We have a
manufacturing source, that isn't the problem.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/