Re: [pgsql-www] where can I get the new logo in bigger size? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] where can I get the new logo in bigger size?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 9:33 PM, damien@dalibo.info <damien@dalibo.info> wrote:

> Here's a draft of what could be the advocacy main page on the wiki :
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Propaganda
>
> And 2 pages about identity and colors :
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Identity_Guidelines

I've modified that slightly to note the elephant's name, and that the
turtle logo is used in Japan (it's not an alternate).

> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Color_Palette

The light blue is meant to be a gradient rather than a solid colour
(that's what gives the website banner the slight shine). On some of
the artwork we've used though, it's been modified to a shade from
somewhere in the middle of that gradient.

--
Dave Page