Re: Enabling SQL text field in the SQL tab of object dialog - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Enabling SQL text field in the SQL tab of object dialog
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> I think you also check on Windows. No issue found?

No, I don't have Windows to hand at the moment. I'm sure it will be
fine here though if it works OK for you. Windows is pretty predictable
in that way :-)

> I prefer to add sizing to all (properties') dialogs. This is a work I can
> do, step by step. I think I should follow these steps in this order:
>
>  * one patch for each dialog to add the sizing.
>  * one patch to add sizing on common tabs (ie "Variables", "Privileges",
>   and "SQL").
>  * v5 patch for the read-write/read-only mode on sql textfields.
>
> OK for these steps?

Yup, sounds like a good plan to me.

Thanks, Dave.

--