Re: ERRORDATA_STACK_SIZE panic crashes on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: ERRORDATA_STACK_SIZE panic crashes on Windows
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> You don't have to fix it just for me --- I can remove --enable-nls;  the
> big question is who else is going to hit this.  I think the buildfarm
> has safe-enough checking for 8.4, but I am concerned about the back
> branches where testing isn't as complete.

We'll find out in a few hours.

My guess is that anyone happy to be running such an old version of
gettext is probably running old versions of everything, including PG.
Your case is obviously a little different.

--
Dave Page