Re: ERRORDATA_STACK_SIZE panic crashes on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: ERRORDATA_STACK_SIZE panic crashes on Windows
Date
Re: ERRORDATA_STACK_SIZE panic crashes on Windows  ("Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > 2. Adjust the AC_SEARCH_LIBS call to probe for
> > bind_textdomain_codeset() instead of gettext() as it does now.  This
> > would have the effect of rejecting pre-0.10.36 versions of the
> > library.
>
> Depending on the buildfarm issue it may be that the software is antique
> enough that almost only Bruce runs such an old version. If so, I think
> #2 is just fine (except in back branches, of course)

You don't have to fix it just for me --- I can remove --enable-nls;  the
big question is who else is going to hit this.  I think the buildfarm
has safe-enough checking for 8.4, but I am concerned about the back
branches where testing isn't as complete.

http://enterprisedb.com