Re: Who's approving Events? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Who's approving Events?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

>  As for you not getting slaves notifications - perhaps you got booted
>  off the list at the same time you did from a couple of other lists?
>  Because I certainly receive the notifications (though they tend to
>  drown in the nagios notifications these days - need to fix that)

OK, we now have the following people owning items (once -slaves
subscriptions go through):

JD: Events, doc comments
Guido: News, professional services
Me: Mirrors

Each of us are responsible for managing all items in our areas. In the
event of holidays etc. it is up to each owner to let the rest of
-slaves know so someone else can take over.

Thanks to Guido and JD for stepping up to the plate.

--
Dave Page