Re: Who's approving Events? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Who's approving Events?
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I was just approving Selena's event posting, and noticed that we have
> a bunch of events which have not been reviewed since before I went on
> vacation -- including a talk by Bruce which came and went without the
> Event listing ever getting approved!  Then I noticed that I've
> stopped getting "slaves" notifications.
>
> What's going on?

I think several people who used to do approvals have more or less
stopped. An in the past couple of weeks both me and Dave have been very
busy, and thus not approving as much. It's on my list to refresh the
list of people that are actually registered as slaves, and add some
more if needed. With the mail from Guido, I've had at least two people
volunteering to do it if we can decide how many we need.

As for you not getting slaves notifications - perhaps you got booted
off the list at the same time you did from a couple of other lists?
Because I certainly receive the notifications (though they tend to
drown in the nagios notifications these days - need to fix that)

//Magnus