Re: archives.pg.org font changes - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: archives.pg.org font changes
Date
Re: archives.pg.org font changes  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I've been trying to enable the archives pages to pass the HTML
>  validation as requested by Magnus and Stefan.  In doing so I've made
>  quite a few changes to the HTML code and programs, and some intermediate
>  results have been, to put it mildly, less than ideal :-)
>
>  They should be a bit better now.  Please have a look around and let me
>  know your opinions.  Keep in mind that I'm looking for comments on font
>  sizes, font faces, etc.  One particular very visible change is that the
>  mail bodies are all in monotype face.

The mail bodies are more or less unreadable in Firefox on my Mac - I
need to increase the font size setting in the browser a notch for it
to become readable, and 2 for it to actually look nice (by which time
of course, everything else is huge).

The link text used in the indexes to select messages is in bold which
makes it look a little odd.

Other than those two issues, it looks like a much needed improvement - thanks!

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com