Re: [CORE] Mail<->Usenet gateway back on ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [CORE] Mail<->Usenet gateway back on ...
Date
List pgsql-www
On 17/01/2008, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 00:58 -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > 'k, I just made the following change to the Usenet -> Mail portion of
> > the gateway which I believe (if I'm reading the man page properly)
> > will result in no messages cross-posted from other hierarchies getting
> > through:
>
> There is an increased number of spams since 1 hour -- is it related to
> this change?

Yeah, I have ~800 moderation messages this morning, and some of them,
cross-posted to a large number of PostgreSQL lists are from a
scrappy@hub.org :-) Most others look like legitimate messages that
have been harvested from someplace. Oh, and they all seem to have
news.hub.org in the delivery path :-(

Does the gateway have some sort of bowel problem?

/D