Re: [HACKERS] Some thoughts about SCRAM implementation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Álvaro Hernández Tortosa
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Some thoughts about SCRAM implementation
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 11/04/17 15:18, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 04/11/2017 04:09 PM, Álvaro Hernández Tortosa wrote:
>>      But I will conserve my remaining courage (thanks Michael!) credits
>> for future threads ;) I have stated my opinion clearly, I will now go
>> back to the client library.
>
> Once you're done with the client library, feel free to post a patch to
> implement channel binding. If it really is trivial, we can discuss it.
> Most likely, it won't go into v10, but someone's got to write the
> patch for v11 anyway, and until there's a patch on the table to
> discuss, there's no point in arguing. Yes, I'm trying to cajole you
> into writing the patch for v11, so that I don't have to :-).
    LOL. Do you really want a half-baked Java programmer writing a
patch in C for PostgreSQL? I once tried that and Magnus said my code was
Java code that happened to compile with a C compiler.... ^_^
    Having said that, I take the bait, I like challenges and putting my
words behind my code :)

    Álvaro

--

Álvaro Hernández Tortosa