Re: [HACKERS] Logical replication existing data copy - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Logical replication existing data copy
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Logical replication existing data copy  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
The current patch causes a failure in the pg_dump tests, because the
generated CREATE SUBSCRIPTION commands make connection attempts that
don't work.  We have the pg_dump option --no-create-subscription-slots
for this, but I suppose we should expand that to
--no-subscription-connect and use the new NOCONNECT option instead.

I'm a bit puzzled at the moment how it worked before, because the
pg_dump test suite does not use that option.  But some change like that
is probably useful anyway.