PostgreSQL on AIX platform - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Payal Shah
Subject PostgreSQL on AIX platform
Date
Re: PostgreSQL on AIX platform  (David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL on AIX platform  (Patrick Dung <patrick_dkt@yahoo.com.hk>)
List pgsql-general

Hello,

Can you please confirm if PostgreSQL 9.2.4 is supported on AIX 7 platform? In the following URL, it mentions support for AIX 6 (but not AIX 7) - http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/installation-platform-notes.html

As I understand from a different topic on this forum is that, we would need to download source code and compile on AIX using IBM XL C compiler. Can someone provide steps on how to do that?

Thanks,

Payal Shah

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.