Should we have a "Testing" topic in the CF app? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Should we have a "Testing" topic in the CF app?
Date
List pgsql-www
There's a nontrivial fraction of patches that are solely or
primarily concerned with testing: either adding new test cases,
or messing about with test infrastructure.  Right now there is
no home for them in the CF app except the "Miscellaneous"
category.  By my count 10 of the 36 entries currently live
in that category are testing patches (and it was more a few
hours ago).

Anybody else think a "Testing" category would be useful?

            regards, tom lane