Re: pgsql: Fix some trailing whitespace in documentation files - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix some trailing whitespace in documentation files
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 16.04.22 22:26, Tom Lane wrote:
> Hmm ... by my count there are still 245 lines with trailing spaces
> in the *.sgml files.  (Most but not all are from copied-n-pasted
> psql output.)
>
> I'm not quite sure what's the point of retail fixes.  I could
> get behind removing*all*  these occurrences, and then adjusting
> .gitattributes so that git bleats about introducing new ones.
> Other folks might find that a little too obsessive-compulsive,
> though.

If someone wants to set that up, I'm not opposed.  In the meantime, I'm
content to clean up stray whitespace once in a while.  I don't want to
not do that, because otherwise too much junk will accumulate.