How to convert integer to string in functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Siva Palanisamy
Subject How to convert integer to string in functions
Date
Re: How to convert integer to string in functions  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general

Hi All,

In my table, some of the columns are in text datatype. Few data will come down from UI layer as integers. I want to convert that to string/text before saving it into the table. Please help me on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Siva.

::DISCLAIMER::