Re: pgadmin crash - editing function body - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Kozusznik Michal
Subject Re: pgadmin crash - editing function body
Date
List pgadmin-support
RMB: right mouse button

to me Apply button is active just after opening function properties window. after applying its state is changed to
inactive.then any attempt to edit function body cause a crash. tested on various functions and various letters to be
pressed.

MK