Re: postmaster.pid disappeared - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Junaili Lie
Subject Re: postmaster.pid disappeared
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom,
I am not too sure how to determine the unlink call.
Can you provide more information/instructions?

In my case the pg_ctl reload -D /usr/local/pgsql deleted the
postmaster.pid without creating a new one. I am not too sure if this
is normal.