Re: Wanted: PostgreSQL 12 on SLES 12 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Wanted: PostgreSQL 12 on SLES 12
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Wed, 2019-11-13 at 12:04 +0000, Helmut Rickel wrote:
> we want to use PostgreSLQ 12 in a productive environment on SLES 12 SPx. Are
> there plans to provide the RPMs in (very) near future? This would help us a
> lot, as the update process is much simpler when we can use your RPMs right
> from the start.

Update: I think I fixed SLES 12 (and SP4) issues. Pushed 12.1 and 11.6 packages
to the  repository. Other PostgreSQL versions (down to 9.5) need patches for
SLES 12 compatibility. I'll do that as soon as I find some time.

Once I have more time, I'll build the other RPMs on SLES 12 as well.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment