Re: which is the repo path for PG12 RHEL7? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: which is the repo path for PG12 RHEL7?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Sven,

On Tue, 2019-11-19 at 08:03 +0000, sven.bernhard@boehringer-ingelheim.com
wrote:
> I found following repo path for the actual PG12 and RHEL7.
> But as you can see in the screenshot below, there are different RHEL7
> versions.

Currently they are all symlinks (the only exception is RHEL 8.0, which is a
separate repo due to Red Hat's weird decision to bump up soname version of
poppler package, which broke our packages)

> I don't think as these are the actual RHEL7 versions, because the last
> version is 7.7 and the directories are going until 7.12.

They are actualy versions, but I create symlinks ahead of time (to avoid issues
that we had in the past)

> Can you explain, which is the correct repo directory which I need to
> configure, that I have always the right one?

This page has links to the  repos:

https://yum.postgresql.org/rpmchart.php

RHEK 7 x86_64 repo is here:

https://yum.postgresql.org/12/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment