Re: pgAccess via ssh? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Mike
Subject Re: pgAccess via ssh?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi Hari,

Yes, I have been using ssh and bash shell to access my postgres
database using psql -d mydatabase.

Now I'd like to try a Gui frontend to aid the learning process and
help visualize some aspects of building sql queries, etc.

I was going to try pgAccess first because it appears to be a very
small, easy to use app.  Maybe later on I would try pgAdmin.

Mike