pgAccess via ssh? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Mike
Subject pgAccess via ssh?
Date
List pgsql-novice
I have an ssh server set up on my home linux box and can access my
postgresql server and database using puTTY from remote locations.

Is it possible to access the postgresql database on the home linux box
by way of ssh, and then use pgAccess in conjunction with ssh to run
queries, etc.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

P.S. -- heh, there appears to be some problem at sourceforge this
morning.  The link to download the pgaccess.zip file is dead as of
10:20 am EST.  Hmm, maybe I should move on to check out pgAdmin.