RE: Status of new relation file naming - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mikheev, Vadim
Subject RE: Status of new relation file naming
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Rename... Why would we need in rename with OID filenames?
Ok, let's start with OID (*without tablename prefix|suffix*) filenames
and we'll see later how it will work.

So, could someone implement OID filenames?
(Please use RelFileNode structure).

Vadim