RE: New Lists ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mikheev, Vadim
Subject RE: New Lists ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > I've created three lists:
> >
> >     pgsql-hackers-fmgr: function manager related issues
> >     pgsql-hackers-smgr: storage manager related issues
> >     pgsql-hackers-oo: OO related issues
> >
> > The split only works if ppl make use of them ...
>
> The fact that many people don't even make use of the current
> split in a recognizable fashion makes me pretty pessimistic
> about that goal. But one can always try.

The goal is to give more convenient way for everyday discussions
to groups working on particulare subjects.
As Jan noted in SF, big projects require *groups* to succeed,
in shorter time...
These groups will put "current development statement" to global
hackers-list from time to time.

?

Vadim