Re: Using regular expressions in LIKE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nick Barr
Subject Re: Using regular expressions in LIKE
Date
List pgsql-general

That is what I was thinking, which is the other reason why I put it in.
This is certainly the case with queries that use the LIKE operator, for
example:

where adate like 'random%';

This is only the case with the default locale I believe. I have no idea
when it comes to regexs though and specifically the ~ operator. Could
someone more knowledgeable about this stuff reply?

Nick