Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
Date
Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mar 1, 2011, at 12:35 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> * Collation-related changes still needed in contrib/citext.  If we don't
> have this done before alpha4, I'm afraid we'll have to generate a 1.1
> update script to fix it for alpha4 users.  I'd just as soon not deal
> with that overhead.

What needs to happen here, exactly? I'm ignorant about about the correlation changes, but need to learn, and of course
amwilling to help out with citext, especially if correlation support might make it better.

David