Re: adding website link of China PostgreSQL User Group (CPGUG) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: adding website link of China PostgreSQL User Group (CPGUG)
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Chen,

On 10/22/19 12:48 PM, chenhj wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I am a member of China PostgreSQL User Group (CPGUG).

Awesome!

> Currently there are links of local user groups on the postgresql.org
> website(https://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/). Could the
> CPGUG's website link also be added to postgresql.org ? The URL of
> CPGUG's website is: http://www.postgres.cn .

It appears that the webpage is already linked to from the international
sites page:

https://www.postgresql.org/community/international/

The "user groups" page is intended for local PostgreSQL "meetups" that
actively meet in a particular location, whereas the "International
Sites" page is intended for translation efforts, international community
building, being a "portal" for events in local communities, etc.

However, I am happy to be convinced that we should link to postgres.cn
from the local user groups page too.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Attachment