Re: Website is now https only - please help with testing - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Christophe Pettus
Subject Re: Website is now https only - please help with testing
Date
List pgsql-www
It looks like HTTP/2 isn't enabled on it; you might consider it (or my test may be wrong!).

On May 24, 2016, at 12:35 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> As some were briefed about during the pginfra session at pgcon, we have now configured the www.postgresql.org website
tobe https only.

> Any access with http should result in a redirect to https only. We will be deploying http strict transport security
ata later date, once we have had more testing.

> Speaking of testing, we'd appreciate help from others with testing the site out at this point. Please let us know
anythingthat does not work properly for you (especially if related to https, but please report other issues as well, as
theymight be "silently dependent" on the change through other backend changes bundled up with it)

--
-- Christophe Pettus  xof@thebuild.com