Re: xid_wraparound tests intermittent failure. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: xid_wraparound tests intermittent failure.
Date
Re: xid_wraparound tests intermittent failure.
List pgsql-hackers
Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> writes:
> Looking at dodo's failures, it seems that while it passes
> module-xid_wraparound-check, all failures happened only during
> testmodules-install-check-C. Can we check the server logs written
> during xid_wraparound test in testmodules-install-check-C?

Oooh, that is indeed an interesting observation.  There are enough
examples now that it's hard to dismiss it as chance, but why would
the two runs be different?

(I agree with the comment that we shouldn't be running this test
twice, but that's a separate matter.)