Re: ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/xxid": No such file or directory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jorge Daine Quiambao
Subject Re: ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/xxid": No such file or directory
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Scott,

I tried doing your suggestion, uninstalling antivirus but it won't work either. I also tried doing the same in an XP machine but the error is the same.

Thanks!

Jorge

Whoops, I meant if you're on windows, uninstall any antivirus then see
if the problem goes away

Too early in the morning apparently.