Re: CVS compile error - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H.Pendleton
Subject Re: CVS compile error
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Wednesday, Oct 8, 2003, at 05:28 US/Eastern, Stefan Csomor wrote:

> Hi
>
> actually it is the other way round :
>
> wxMac supports unicode, but the necessary w-char headers are only
> available
> on 10.3 or when using the CodeWarrior development tools. What is
> needed to
> make wxMac supporting unicode with the gcc toolchain is to write a
> replacement for all w... functions needed in wx using the apple
> unicode os
> functions.
>
> Best,
>
> Stefan

How difficult is this?  Would it be something that I could take a crack
at?  The w... functions that you are talking about, are these wxWindows
functions?  Can you point me in their direction so I can take a look at
the work involved?  Thanks for your response.

ahp