Re: Finally, Resource-light CRM for Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dirk Riehle
Subject Re: Finally, Resource-light CRM for Postgres
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
The website looks impressive, but they all do.

Are there any other experience reports that show how Centric beats out Sugar?

Thanks,
Dirk

On 9/26/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
Josh,

>  I apologize if this is offtopic, but I have FINALLY found a good
> open-source CRM application that runs on Postgres.

You might want to check out CentricCRM instead.  IMHO, it is vastly better
written than Sugar, and has more features.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun