PostgreSQL Training - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Amy Young
Subject PostgreSQL Training
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hello, everyone.

I am VERY new, as in simply researching possibilities, to SQL Servers in
any shape or form.

However, I do have a question: on the PostgreSQL website (About Us >>
Advantages) it mentions:
"In addition to this our training programs are generally regarded as
being far more cost effective, manageable, and practical in the real
world than that of the leading proprietary database vendors.
"

Where's the training?  I can't find any other information about this
remarkable training on their website.  Can someone point me in the right
direction?

Cheers,

Amy Young
Sr. Revenue Analyst