Re: Calling Any Attendees going to both PGConf.DE & PGConf.BE - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ilya Kosmodemiansky
Subject Re: Calling Any Attendees going to both PGConf.DE & PGConf.BE
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Sarah,

On 2. May 2022, at 04:23, Sarah Conway <sarah.conway@postgresql.us> wrote:
I'm currently seeking to connect with someone attending both the PostgreSQL Conference in Leipzig, Germany on May 13, 2022 (PGConf.DE) as well as PGDay Belgium 2022 (PGConf.BE) on May 19, 2022.

I plan to do that

There's some educational & advocacy activities I'm hoping to arrange at upcoming conferences & events in Europe, and to make this happen, I'd love to get a willing volunteer attending both the above conferences to meet with Andreas Scherbaum at PGConf.DE and consequently transfer some PostgreSQL swag to a contact at PGConf.BE as well.

can do, moreover - I am traveling to both places by car which makes transferring swag more convenient

Please let me know if you have any willingness or opportunity to do this; your time would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Sarah Conway