Re: IRIX and large SMP: donations of shells &c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: IRIX and large SMP: donations of shells &c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alex Avriette <a_avriette@acs.org> writes:
> I have a friend who has mostly succeeded in getting
> it compiiled with MIPSpro, but Neil told me today there might be concerns
> with SMP systems > 4cpu's.

That's my impression, anyone -- I can't say I've confirmed that with
any benchmarks.

> I offered access on a system with 6 cpus (SGI Challenge L, R4400's).

As I indicated in IRC, I'd be interested in the use of that
machine. If that's okay, can you send me the auth info via email? You
can find my GPG key on keyserver.net.

Cheers,

Neil

--