Re: Why isn't it allowed to create an index in a schema other than public? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jorge Godoy
Subject Re: Why isn't it allowed to create an index in a schema other than public?
Date
List pgsql-general

> I think his point was that the index is always in the same schema as
> the table itself. It states this quite clearly in the documentation. So
> what exactly is the debilitation? It seems to be doing exactly what you
> want.

As Homer Simpson says: D'oh! :-)

I've seen it now...  I just can't specify where the index should go, it always
goes with the table...  That's fine...

My fault...  I need to rest on the weekend, not start having those crazy ideas
about where indices go... :-)

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>

Attachment