Re: Patch queue -> wiki - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: Patch queue -> wiki
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Greg Smith" <gsmith@gregsmith.com> writes:

> On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> We must be talking at cross purposes because I really cannot believe
>> you're asking me how to add a link to a wiki page :-o
>
> He wants to know how to automate turning an entire mbox file full of them into
> wiki markup, now how to do one at a time.  Other people have been running such
> tools for Bruce but he doesn't have one he can become comfortable with running
> himself yet.

Well since we stuck with the mbox for the March commitfest there's no need to
do a batch migration. We'll just start with a wiki page for the May
commitfest. There are only a handful of lines to put in the May commitfest and
I think Alvaro's already put them in.

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's 24x7 Postgres support!