Re: hstore improvements? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: hstore improvements?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew> I have a patch almost done that adds some obvious butAndrew> currently missing functionality to hstore,
specificallytheAndrew> ability to construct an hstore from a record, and the abilityAndrew> to construct one from a
pairof arrays.

Andrew> If there's any other features that people find notablyAndrew> missing from hstore, I could stick them in too;
anyrequests?

One request I've had is to construct a record (of some supplied
composite type) from an hstore.

I'm not sure if this is even possible; I'm certainly not seeing a way
to implement it. Am I missing something?

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)