Re: off-topic: SPAM - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: off-topic: SPAM
Date
List pgsql-www
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:

> But, as I've said, if someone wants to write a good, well worded email, I have
> no problem with doing a quick for loop to send out one message per user, maybe
> with a counter in the subject line, and see what bounces back for those .br
> addresses *shrug*

As I said I was just going to send "Test message, please ignore" or something
like that.

Note that you need to put the individual subscriber in the To header. The
worst problem with this amazingly brain-dead spam filter is that it doesn't
give you back any other info about the original email aside from the From
header and the To header.

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's RemoteDBA services!