Re: Release is out ... please collect press links! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: Release is out ... please collect press links!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
dpage@pgadmin.org (Dave Page) writes:
> Better late than never - we made The Register:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/07/postgresql_8_4/

The best bits being, of course, the first few lines:
- "More junk in the trunk"
- The project ... is ... blowing its nose ...

All the High Quality journalism we expect from TheRegister :-).
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="linuxdatabases.info" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/rdbms.html