Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Michael> Based on those comments, I am marking this patch asMichael> "Returned with Feedback" on the CF app for
2014-10.Andrew,Michael> feel free to move this entry to CF 2014-12 if you areMichael> planning to continue working on
itso as it would getMichael> additional review. (Note that this patch status was "WaitingMichael> on Author" when
writingthis text).

Moved it to 2014-12 and set it back to "waiting on author". We expect to
submit a revised version, though I have no timescale yet.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)