Re: Should contrib modules install .h files? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: Should contrib modules install .h files?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

 >> Also, "near future" means "before Monday". I don't want to ship
 >> beta3 with this in place if we end up reverting later, because it'd
 >> mean thrashing packagers' file manifests, which they won't
 >> appreciate. It might be best to revert in v11 for now, and then we
 >> can put it back after beta3 if there's agreement that the questions
 >> are satisfactorily resolved.

 Andres> +1

On the other hand, _I'm_ getting pressure from at least one packager to
nail down a final release of pllua-ng so they can build it along with
beta3 (in place of the old broken pllua), which obviously I can't do if
I keep having to fiddle with workarounds for hstore.h.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)