Re: pgsql-server/src/pl plpython/feature.expected ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: pgsql-server/src/pl plpython/feature.expected ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS) writes:
>     I have attached the pltcl patch again, just in case. For the sake
>     of clarity let's say this patch superscedes the previous one.

This isn't the right version of this patch; I posted a different
version (not necessarily a perfect one, but better than this one) to
-hackers. If you want to apply a fix right now, you can probably use
the patch I sent to -hackers; otherwise, I think you can wait for
Nigel to mull over my patch and fix the problem as he sees fit.

Cheers,

Neil