Re: 8SEPostgres WAS: .4 release planning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: 8SEPostgres WAS: .4 release planning
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joshua Brindle <method@manicmethod.com> writes:

> Yes, I will look at them to the extent I am able. As I am not familiar with the
> postgresql codebase I won't be able to assert the correctness of the hook
> placement (that is, where the security functions are called with respect to the
> data they are protecting being accessed). The postgresql community should be
> more familiar with the hook call sites and hopefully can assist there.

I would suggest looking at the documentation (which I assume the patch does
update). If it's not clear that things are in order from the documentation
then either it needs better documentation or something's wrong...

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's 24x7 Postgres support!