Re: BUG #5087: Submitted bug reports not showing up in a timely manner (or at all) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: BUG #5087: Submitted bug reports not showing up in a timely manner (or at all)
Date
List pgsql-bugs

 >> > To pick a recent case, bug #5085 was submitted by an IRC user (at my
 >> > suggestion) at 2009-09-28 22:12 +0000, or a bit over 22 hours ago as I write

 Joshua> I am a -bugs moderator, and don't see that I ever got a
 Joshua> notice that I needed to approve #5085. I did get one for 5804
 Joshua> and 5806, FWIW.

That's what I was afraid of; it rather suggests that some submissions are going
astray without any moderator ever seeing them. Someone should probably check the
mail logs...

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)