Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make configuration parameters fall back to their default values - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make configuration parameters fall back to their default values
Date
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make configuration parameters fall back to their default values  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> petere@postgresql.org (Peter Eisentraut) writes:
>> Make configuration parameters fall back to their default values when they
>> are removed from the configuration file.
>
> It appears that this patch has broken custom GUC variables; at the very
> least it's broken plperl.

Huh, it occurs to me that I haven't seen any plperl regression tests fly by
when I've been running regression tests myself. What do I have to do to test
if plperl, plpython, etc work with the packed varlena patch?