Re: Building Press Pages for Web site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: Building Press Pages for Web site
Date
List pgsql-www
On Jan 17, 2005, at 15:43, Josh Berkus wrote:

> However, I've agreed with Tatsuo that it's better to put the Japanese
> press
> release only on postgresql.jp.    It will not be on
> www.postgresql.org.    So
> I will be changing the link in the English version of the press
> release, and
> you shouldn't post the japanese release.

I'm curious to know what the reasons are/were for leaving the Japanese
press releases off of the main site. Didn't see it posted to the list.
Would it be possible to see the archives of that discussion?

Thanks!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com