Re: [Patch]: Documentation of ALTER TABLE re column type changes onbinary-coercible fields - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Dilger
Subject Re: [Patch]: Documentation of ALTER TABLE re column type changes onbinary-coercible fields
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> On Jan 28, 2020, at 10:55 AM, Mike Lissner <mlissner@michaeljaylissner.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all, I didn't get any replies to this. Is this the right way to send in a patch to the docs?

Yes, your patch has been received, thanks.  I don’t know if anybody is reviewing it, but typically you don’t hear back
ona patch until somebody has reviewed it and has an opinion to share with you.

The feeling, “Hey, I submitted something, and for all I know it got lost in the mail” is perhaps common for first time
submitters. We’d like to see you around the project again, so please don’t take the silence as a cold shoulder.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company