Re: [Fwd: Small PostgreSQL Logos for the Community] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: [Fwd: Small PostgreSQL Logos for the Community]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, poppcorn@cornelia-boenigk.de (Cornelia Boenigk) transmitted:
> I thought you might be happy about a small "present" for the great
> community!
> It's not much, but i hope you'll be as happy as i was creating it for
> you :-)

A mild suggestion...

In keeping with some of the other recent discussions of common
confusions, if you were to redo it in mixed case, with the text
portion reading "PostgresQL", rather than "POSTGRESQL", that would be
subtly better.  (People commonly make the mistake of dropping off SQL,
and characterizing it as "Postgre"...)
--
"cbbrowne","@","cbbrowne.com"
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/lisp.html